63 Shipping Place Suite 201, Dundalk, MD 21222
Dundalk Village is an area covering 3 consecutive blocks in the historic downtown Dundalk neighborhood. As a mixed use property, Dundalk Village consists of 69,000 square feet of commercial space (60,000 sf of retail space and 9,000 sf of office space) and 67 apartments. Commercial tenants include M&T Bank, Rite Aid, Subway, Cricket Wireless and Davita Dialysis among others.
Nestled between two municipal parks, Dundalk Village is located just off the bustling Dundalk Ave transportation artery. The property is walking distance to Port of Baltimore entrance, and only 3 miles to the I-95 interchange.
Extra care is taken by Baltimore County as well as several non-profit organizations to ensure the immediate neighborhood stays strong and vibrant, as it is crucial to the success and continued viability of Dundalk as a whole.
- Located in a Historical District
- Ten Minute Drive to Tradepoint Atlantic complex (Amazon & other large corporations)
- Post Office, Walgreens, M&T Bank all Within Walking Distance
- On a Major Bus Line
- Small Offices Available- Perfect for eEntrepreneurs
- Onsite Property Management office
- Retail Spaces Available for Pop-Up shops
Please check BaltimoreLink at https://mta.maryland.gov/content/baltimorelink-schedules for route information.
Washington Metro area
Please check WMATA at https://www.wmata.com for route information.